This website is all about my 1973 Volkswagen 1303 S (in US: Super) beetle.I like doing modifications to it. My goal is not to make it the fastest beetle in the world, but my aim is only to make it more driveable and low on maintenance. The modifications must make the car more fun to drive.
One of my modifications is a roof/rear window spoiler. It turned out, more people liked this spoiler, and asked me to create one for them to. So I am now producing and selling this spoiler:
See the menu on the left. There you can navigate to the pages where I describe the switch to an Alfa Romeo engine, and some miscellaneous modifications like LED lights, rear anti-rollbar etc. The modifications not (yet) documented are:
- glassfiber standard width fenders
- glassfiber front decklid, original shape
- glassfiber rear decklid with louvres
- one piece windows
- Volkswagen Polo front seats
- 3 point safety belts in the front and in the back
- electronic rear pop-out window
- temperature and volt gauge
- thicker front swaybar
- front strut tower brace
- lowered aprox. 4 cm in the front, and aprox 1 cm in the back
- ATS alloy wheels
Furthermore you can find some VW beetle related documents in the menu on the right, which you may find interesting. And there is something about my VW beetle history.